(Major Code: 5466)
- Program can be completed on either Windows or Apple/Mac computer
- Project-oriented. Build your portfolio to show future employers as you go
- Completely online and designed for the working professional
- Loaded with marketable skills to put your career into overdrive
- Full of creative fun with movie-making, computer graphics, and Web design
- Geared for the professional with little or no prior computer skills
- Students from 17 states and the Virgin Islands
- GRE not required for admission
- No undergraduate "leveling courses". Start your graduate studies on the first day of your program.
Read the experience Dr. Rose brings to your program and check out his professional Website.
Learn about courses to help you:
Ride the job market with high-level business computing skills
No matter what career you have or seek, every employer hopes for high-level skills with business productivity software. They want you to be able to support business decisions with data stored in a database like Microsoft Access and analyzed with a spreadsheet like Microsoft Excel. They want you to present that data in interactive attention-grabbing presentations using tools like Microsoft PowerPoint and Adobe Captivate.
There is a lot more to word processing with Microsoft Word than printing a letter to Grandma! Learn all this in EDT 6305 : Introduction to Computer Productivity Tools and floor the gas pedal with EDT 6384: Advanced Business Productivity Applications.
Navigate tight design corners with dynamite design skills
The US government Bureau of Labor Statistics says the field of Web Design /Graphic Design is going to grow by 26, 000 jobs in the coming years. The best Web drivers can earn over $74, 730 a year! To suit up for this racetrack, you will need Website Construction skills like Adobe Dreamweaver, and Graphic Design Skills like Adobe Fireworks. Learn all these in EDT 6380: Webmastering (Web Design), and EDT 6350: Digital Graphics. Then put the pedal to the metal with custom Web coding in EDT 6382: Advanced Web Design and Flash animation, Photoshop, InDesign Advanced Publishing, and Illustrator in EDT 6392.