The O4NT foundation is currently in talks with a number of school boards across the Netherlands and they hope that more schools will sign up the model next year. The program has a number of benefits: apart from teaching children useful skills, school hours and vacations are a lot more flexible under the new model — as the "virtual school" is accessible round the clock, 365 days a year (although the Dutch Ministry of Education is currently preventing this scenario due to legislative restrictions) — and the ICT-based approach also has a major impact on the role of the teacher. According to O4NT's press release:
O4NT is also planning an international version of the program, allowing Dutch expatriate children around the world to attend full-time education via their iPad. O4NT International, as it has been dubbed, is expected to launch in early 2014. See also:
- substarinc made a real revolution in the industry.
- Visit http://learnandserve.org to find out more regarding Cheap car insurance
- Find all the info that you need about " residential vpn " at https://resvpn.co
- Visit http://treeservicebellingham.com to find out more regarding tree service Bellingham WA
- The professional company seowebdesign provides all the information on Los Angeles SEO Expert.